SQlite error:undefined (Code 5)

I’ll bet your database is larger than the one I used in testing - I used the NorthWind database.

I will try a different tweak and give you a link to a test version.

A new test has been uploaded. It has the same URL.

(No need to download this if you are not getting this error)

I have a similar issue, using Javascript. I open the database in MainForm and then do 1 query when the firstform opens. I get the Code 5 error. It seems we need to do something to ensure all the databases are open & stable before we issue a query; something like a Callback routine. I use the same code to create an iOS app and an Android app; config.xml has some differences… The iOS version does not have this issue, only the Android version.

Additionally, I just observed that when I make a modification to the Javascript (in an attempt to fix the problem), the modified version is created and runs on iOS but the modified version that is created for Android does not contain the modifications. It’s as if something is cached and not overwritten when the new version is created.

Hi George,
The Link in your previous email returns a 404 Error (Page not found). Can you please supply the link to the newest beta version to test.
Regards,

Here you go!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l325ycuj7ct0jte/AppStudioBeta.exe?dl=1

Nope, still doesn’t fix the issue. Building my app using the latest AppStudio Beta (8.5.7.7.3b) still results in the error when run the first time.

Can you send me the version of the Northwind App that you are using to Test your changes.?

I just sent you my Northwind sample app.

Here’s another thing to try:

window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {console.log("DOM");NSB.preMain()});

If you’re in BASIC, it’s this:

JavaScript
  window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {console.log("DOM");NSB.preMain()});
End JavaScript

Put this code outside of any functions, perhaps in Global Code.

Let me know what happens.