Volt APP Build Error

Been getting this error now on building a project that has worked in the past

Error -1 returned from VoltBuilder: Could not connect to VoltBuilder server: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.volt.build’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v1/app/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1108)’)))

What version of Windows are you on?

Windows 10 Build 16299

I also had this problem (Volt issue... it is not generating the apk file - #15 by Jim) and thought it had fixed itself. What probably (?) fixed it was that I had unwittingly generated a 1.8Mb 2732x2732 splash screen image. When I reduced this to approx 500k or used the default screen, the build worked. No idea why or whether this was the actual fix.
Not saying this will be the case in your situation but the Windows build and the error message are the same.

That’s a fairly old version of windows (3 years old). If this just started recently, and is happening consistently, my guess would be your root certificates are expired. I just gave it a try from a more recent version of windows and didn’t have an issue. Is there something stopping you from updating to a more recent version of Windows?