Another Low Priority Suggestion

I really,really like Appstudio. It has opened a whole new world of programming to me. I have wanted to program the web and phones for years, but I always felt it was out of my reach. But Appstudio has opened that programming world to me. I use Appstudio mainly in an Industrial setting. But, there are an infinite number of ways to use the program to solve our programming needs.

Most all the topics in the forums concern problems. Although important, maybe there could be a section where programmers could discuss their successes and share them with other programmers. Maybe there would be ideas that could be passed along that would help others think of new ways they could use Appstudio.

So, this is my suggest have a way people could share their successes with Appstudio…

On another note, I wanted to let you know that I really like Version 8. It seems much more smoother to me and seems much easier to use. When I have to upload Appstudio files to my web server, they are right there, complete, ready to go. Nicely done on Version 8. When can we expect version 9? :slightly_smiling_face:
Rodney Wirtz

Thanks for the kind words.

It’s true - it you’re supporting a software product, you rarely hear about the successes. Just the problems. But we know the size of our user base. If we only hear from one or two a day, things must be going smoothly for a lot of others.

Nothing about Version 9 yet. We’ll continue to push out improvements to AppStudio 8.