AppStudio 8.5 Beta

@Pro_Certs: Thanks - I was able to reproduce it. Looks like a Chrome problem to me. We’ll check if they have changed something.

@Pro_Certs Looks like it’s due to 8.5 after all. We’ll work on it.

Bootswatch: Looks good. It looks like some of the screwieness of some of the themes has been resolved - for example sketchy seems to have better margins around textboxes and dropdowns.

We’ve just released beta 7. It resolves some issues with SQlite. There is a potential breaking changed: see the release notes.

@Pro_Certs: We’re still working on your 404 error.

We just uploaded Beta 8. It resolves an issue with the Code Window crashing.

Let us know if you are still have any issues with 8.5. Otherwise, we will proceed to release.

In the Preferences window, if you press the OK button, nothing happens. Shouldn’t the window close (and save my settings)?

We have an open issue for that one - if it doesn’t get fixed by release, it should be very soon after.

It’s not critical, as if you do press OK, the settings are saved. So just press OK, then CANCEL as the workaround.

I get a 404 when following the MacOS link to the beta.

MacOS link fixed - give it another try.

That looks like the Windows .exe file…

NOW I think it’s right…

Beta 9 has been uploaded. It fixes @GaryGorsline’s OK problem in the Preferences and a problem which stopped a number of samples from opening.