Can as8 auto gen keystore and download all parameters and values 2 pc

MentalHelp. Keystore wrong password
Fgt-release-key. Keystore alias or alias wrong. No usable jdk to test. (need to pay). Waiting for next ver for start in desktop browser fix, see any err cause this. I see that appstudio 8 can auto gen keystore. Can u write some code for voltbuilder to download the parameters and value password name alias etc to the pc,so that another version can use it.

Hi, I’d really like to help, but your question is unintelligible. When you ask a question, please provide enough information so someone can understand what you are doing and what your problem is.

I read appstudio can automatic generate keystore. I suggest after generating, it would download enough information of generated keystore to the pc, so that subsequence project can use.

Or better still, for Google to manage keystore, appstudio can get a user downloaded file from Google developer console, process it, and download the final product to the user pc. Then,the user can upload to the Google console. That’s my suggestion.

Yes, we will be adding this feature.

"
2d

I read appstudio can automatic generate keystore. I suggest after generating, it would download enough information of generated keystore to the pc, so that subsequence project can use."

I ask for this feature as if you allowed appstudio to generate keystore for you;same project with different version as in different folder will get different keystore. So different version submitted to Google developer console will have keystore missmatch error.
"
"

‘’ I suggest after generating, it would download enough information of generated keystore to the pc, so that subsequence project can use."

OK, my previous suggestion is impractical. as anyone can know your password. So I would suggest, in same pc same ver same user;appstudio would request to open 3 apk and check everything is similar, other that code. What important is check the keystore is similar. Thanks in advance

But I don’t know will there be any security issue. As other user by trial n err, will know a lot of info.