Do not actual on site on web

Hi,

what can be happening when I update the website and don’t update there, sometimes I delete the folder on the web, publish it again, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, what can this be, and how to solve this problem ?

Regards,

Narlem
Brazil

Without more details, it’s not possible to give any help.

Hi,

I have a button on a form, for example with the id “n9_btn_include”, and the function of clicking on it is as below:

Function n9_btn_include_onclick()
   MsgBox "Testing..."
End Function

then I switch to:

Function n9_btn_include_onclick()
   ChangeForm(nagas)
End Function

and I public it on web, and when I click on button “n9_btn_include”, still appear the message above on MsgBox “Testing…”

and don’t call the form “nagas”

other times, I change the name of same variable, e I public on web, I still using the old name of the variable

May be it permissions on folder on website?

Regards

Narlem
Brazil

George
Thank you. I am sorry for the delay but I’m caught up in something.

I’ll try to get back to this tomorrow.

While I’m writing: how to I set an icon so that a PWA shows my icon on the app drawer etc instead of the nsb one?

My apologies again

Steve

Hi,

Now for example, I spent the last hour trying to update on the website, and it didn’t work, deleted the folder and republished it, and kept the old code, the new one didn’t update, but it seems that it happens when there is an error, I don’t know, I use the chrome, and tried it on firefox, and on firefox, warned that there was an error, fixed the error, and even then it didn’t update, but after a few attempts trying to publish, now it works, this happens every now and then, but it makes me waste a lot of time, now I know it’s not updating, but I still don’t know why

Narlem

@slm, this post appears to be unrelated to the topic at hand. Could you repost it elsewhere?

How are you publishing to the web?

What happens if you deploy to Volt instead?

Sounds like this might be the code.js file not updating. Check your code.js file on the server and see if it is the same as code.js file running in the browser. If different it is chrome cache problem not appstudio issue.

hi,

It is very strange, but when at the next time, I will try to send to volt
I think the error could be be at my website, same thing about permissions or cache,
because at local navigator, its doesn’t occurs.
but same thing is happening, but I don’t know what, but we will discover what is it.

Narlem