Error: Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received

Anyone ever get this error from the console?
Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

The line of code it is pointing to is the first line of the page that appStudio generates:

This is the code from the app (has 1 form that successfully gets data from a database server, puts it successfully into allLogins array):

var allLogins = []

userLogin.onshow=function(){

var query = "SELECT * FROM users"
    var req1 = Ajax("https://ormond.creighton.edu/courses/375/ajax-connection.php", "POST", "host=ormond.creighton.edu&user=jji25302&pass=Daisy14!&database=375groupb2&query=" + query);

if (req1.status == 200) { 
          // console.log(req1.responseText)
            allLogins = JSON.parse(req1.responseText)
            console.log(allLogins)  // this shows good data into the array allLogins
            // names now in allLogins array - load names into the dropdown

} else {
        NSB.MsgBox("Error: " + req1.status);
    }  
}

Button1.onclick=function(){
    var netId = Input1.value
    var pass = Input2.value
    var found = false
    for (var i; i <= allLogins.length-1; i++) {
      if (allLogins[i][0] == netId && allLogins[i][1] == pass) {
        found = true
        break
      } // end of if 
    }  // end of for loop
    if (found == true)
      ChangeForm(welcome) 
}

Thoughts?

Searching the net, this seems to be most commonly caused by Chrome Extensions. If you turn them off, do you still get the error?

Yeah, I saw that too. I turned off all my Chrome extensions. Also only happens with some apps.
This is not happening to my students using Chrome. Perhaps a new setting in Chrome - I am using version 73.0.3683.103 64bit build.

Let’s keep an eye on this one. It doesn’t appear to affect execution of AppStudio apps. It could very well turn out to be a Chrome bug.

OK, let me know if you find anything else.