ESLint button and right click not working

Several weeks ago I intensively used ESLint by right clicking in the code window.
Since a few days neither the button nor right click do start ESLint checking. Solely when Project Properties and global code is highlighted the button would run ESLint and tell me that everything is OK, while no global code is available for checking in the global code window.
Any ideas what might have changed?

Are you working in BASIC or JavaScript? The ESLint functions will work for JavaScript.

JavaScript.
I became aware that the Basic checkbox still was checked. Obsolete because I already had replaced old basic remnants in JavaScript code. I unchecked and restarted AppStudio. No success. Button and right click still not working.

Anything from the View Log button in the About screen?

In Project Properties, do you have anything in eslintRules?

eslintRules is empty.
Log:
2019-08-08 10:40:29,740 - root - ERROR - An exception has occurred!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “CodeEditor.py”, line 664, in RunESLint
File “ClipboardMessageDialog.py”, line 32, in init
File “site-packages\wx-3.0-msw\wx_core.py”, line 11500, in Layout
PyAssertionError: C++ assertion “m_hDWP” failed at …\src\msw\window.cpp(5198) in wxWindow::EndRepositioningChildren(): Shouldn’t be called

The app works fine. Yet Chrome shows an error with sencha-touchcompressed.js. Several years ago I included sencha touch solely because of their datepicker which is used in the app where ESLint does not work. One can still download a seemingly newer version of sencha-touch… if one accepts their newer terms and conditions. I am hesitating and tend to use another datepicker. If you think that the ESLint issue is not related to Sencha touch I would stick to the current code for a while. With a similar app, doing the same calculations, I already implemented tempusdominus datepicker. The difference between these apps, Fristen or FristPick, is solely the datepicker in use. So I could just drop Fristen with Sencha touch. BTW: I tried ESLint with FristPick app (tempusdominus) too. To no avail. No error with Chrome.

Any news on ESLint? Does not run in Form1 code but in all other forms and in empty Global Code window. Form1 code contains 99% of my code.

I would try your project without the Sencha DatePicker and see what happens. That control has been obsolete for many years.

If that does not solve the problem, let’s dig into this one some more.

The app I am currently telling about has no Sencha Datepicker. It is BS4 Tempusdominus date(time)picker with Moment.

Update:
This is appstudio.log, when I tried to open ESLint:
2019-08-27 12:21:09,102 - PropertiesPanel - WARNING - Property does not exist: _form
2019-08-27 12:21:09,105 - PropertiesPanel - WARNING - Property does not exist: _parent
2019-08-27 12:21:09,105 - PropertiesPanel - WARNING - Property does not exist: _uuid
2019-08-27 12:21:09,105 - PropertiesPanel - WARNING - Property does not exist: _functions
2019-08-27 12:21:14,786 - requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool - INFO - Starting new HTTP connection (1): 127.0.0.1
2019-08-27 12:21:19,276 - root - ERROR - An exception has occurred!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “CodeEditor.py”, line 664, in RunESLint
File “ClipboardMessageDialog.py”, line 32, in init
File “site-packages\wx-3.0-msw\wx_core.py”, line 11500, in Layout
PyAssertionError: C++ assertion “m_hDWP” failed at …\src\msw\window.cpp(5198) in wxWindow::EndRepositioningChildren(): Shouldn’t be called

Could you zip your project file and send it to me? I would like to try it here.

I think zip and send this project does not make much sense, only in order to get ESLint working.

There are several apps which do not run ESLint with Form1. Indeed I found 1 app where ESLint did run. The next app just crashed, shut AppStudio down, only because I hit the ESLint button. I tried with another Windows PC, MS Surface, with likewise results.

ESLint here is no fun anyway, because of the lots of warnings. I am just curious why the errors happen. Obviously I am the one and only with this problem. We may close this thread.

Ok. I’m still interested if you can send me an app which shows the problem.