Getting Invalid Signature error on iOS app submission review

I am attempting to upload an update to my existing iOS store App. This is the first time I’m using Voltbuilder and VoltSigner. Everything built okay, the certificate is a distribution certificate, but when I submit the build to Apple for review I get the following response and rejection. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Malcolm

ITMS-90035: Invalid Signature - The binary with bundle identifier ‘ca.sycorp.sycorpcalchd’ at path [SycorpCalcHD.app] contains an invalid signature. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose ‘Clean All’ in Xcode, delete the ‘build’ directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target.

Try regenerating your certificate and mobileprovision file - it looks like something is mismatched.

The advice the message gives (to ‘Clean All’ in Xcode) does not apply since VoltBuilder starts a clean copy of Xcode for each build.

That appears to have fixed the issue. May I suggest adding to the instructions on step #2 on voltsigner to:
"Go to Apple’s Certificate, Identifiers & Profiles page, and click on Certificates section, then click on + (plus) to add a new Certificate…

Thank you for your help.
Malcolm

Good suggestion - we’ll do it.