How to get my app down on volt.live

Hi,I have an app currently on volt.live.however now I don’t want it to be on volt live anymore .how do I get it down ..thanks in advance,tst

You can do this in the Volt Dashboard. After you upload your app, you have the option of viewing in the Dashboard.

I sent a request of putting down my app, to
support@voltcloud.io,is this email valid? Best rdgs,tst

I don’t understand your question.

Can you send me a screenshot of what you want to do?

1)is this the volt server support email : support@voltcloud.io
2)I have an app(one and only one) putting online using volt server during my previous nsb appstudio subscription.now,I wanted to put this app down from volt server ,by sending a request to voltcloud.io.

Support@appstudio.dev is the correct email address for VoltServer questions.

What do you mean by “I wanted to put this app down”? It does not make sense.

App previously online,trying to made it no more online,(app not available at that web site).can you please do it.i only have one app online now.thanks in advance,tst

Ah! You want to remove the app? And you have a new serial number so you can no longer access it yourself?

Send the name of the app to support@appstudio.dev and we will take it down.