My first form that opens in the app is call Home. When the Home.onshow event fires I do a series of things in sequence:
- Initialize a SQLite database
- Check if there are existing records that need to be sent to the server via Api post.
- Execute a function called RunDataLoad to get records into the SQLite database.
- Execute several Api ajax post methods (async=false) to save results into SQLite tables. This app works offline as needed.
- Run functions that then should fill 3 Bootstrap Select controls from SQLite on the Home form.
The Select controls do not get filled the first time around on the Home.onshow event. If I run the code to fill the Select controls manually via a button after the form has load, then the controls load with data.
Am I loading to much processing on the onshow event?