I’m using 184.108.40.206
I found the solution. Here’s how:
Created a new project to copy of the sample SQL solution 3. Created a new form in the new project and copied the code from the sample 3.
No dice with running SQL in the browser (or native app, I suspect). Threw an error on Button 1:
"Uncaught ReferenceError: Right is not defined.
line 21 column 13"
and on Button 2:
So I went and checked every detail of the sample directory files versus my new project.
Found that replacing the line:
"libraries": [ “BASIC” ],
in the .project file fixed the problem.
UPDATE: …which I now realise I could have done by clicking the BASIC library in the files properties. Whoops! Mea culpa