New android upload procedure

I thought voltbuilder can automatically upload to play console.cant figure why it cant,in case.

5th try ,see log.app downloaded but not automatically upload.VoltBuilder_2021_04_12_1215.log (29.6 KB)

I create this app in 8.42 do i need framework converter to convert?

This question is unrelated to the original topic. Could you start a new thread for this?

Do u need me to sent you mine project?

there are around 12 errs in 1st build
1,No scripts found for hook “before_prepare”
2,No scripts found for hook “before_plugin_install”.
3,No scripts found for hook “after_plugin_install”.
4,No scripts found for hook “before_plugin_add”.
5,No scripts found for hook “before_plugin_install”.
6,No scripts found for hook “after_plugin_install”.
7,No scripts found for hook “after_plugin_add”.
8,No scripts found for hook “before_plugin_add”.
9,No scripts found for hook “after_plugin_add”.
10,No scripts found for hook “before_plugin_add”.
11,No scripts found for hook “before_plugin_install”.
12,No scripts found for hook “after_prepare”.
BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 538ms
1st build,voltbuilder status:Error requesting access to upload a new release to the Google Play Store:
1st build log logs:<HttpError 404 when requesting https://androidpublisher.googleapis.com/androidpublisher/v3/applications/com.TsTan.MathxEX/edits?alt=json returned “Package not found: com.TsTan.MathxEX.”. Details: “Package not found: com.TsTan.MathxEX.”>
Build 67d9ca4c-8872-49fd-834b-327f0209ac9a failed

1st build 12 errors, 0 warnings
after a long time , then my app is downloaded to d:\

i built the 2nd time,this time, the log show no err.
voltbuilder status:output is in d:\

i built the 2nd time,this time, the log show no err.
voltbuilder status:output is in d:\

all 3 build ,not uploaded to android playconsoleVoltBuilder_1stbuild_18april.log (35.5 KB) VoltBuilder_2ndbuild_18april.log (29.6 KB) VoltBuilder_3rd build_18april.log (29.6 KB)

Sorry,last 2nd line should be “i built the 3rd time…”

It appears that when trying to upload to playconsole,the app is still in progress.after the upload playconsole file not found appears,after a while,the app is finally ready and downloded to d:\

pls ignore previous 2 post.i would like to sincerely request the" upload androidconsole procedure "be updated ,as i cant seem to follow oauth clients and further several permission to grant procedure.that makes the process incomplete and i am not able to auto-upload to android play console.