Recently, I found a lot of difficulties to make the PhoneGap Build and install APK onto the Android device. Finally I tested with the following procedures. Please suggest any better way.
- Add the following line onto the config.xml and change the id=“com.nsbasic.test”.
<preference name="phonegap-version" value="cli-9.0.0" /> <preference name="pgb-builder-version" value="1" />
- Input the Auth Token under the Tools - Preferences - PhoneGap - Build
- RUN - Make Native App with PhoneGap Build
- Copy the APK file onto Android device
- First time install is OK.
- If modified the project, it need to change the version number on the project then RUN PGB again to create the APK file
- Uninstall the old App in the device
- Install with the new APK with difference version number, otherwise it cannot install
Compare with the previous version of NSB and PGB, it is very convenience for development, but now it is not. Please suggest any easy way.