Problem building/running the electron demo

I am trying to run the ElectronWeather demo application from AppStudio 8.06. I have installed Node.js and electron-builder via npm, but for some reason electron-builder will not run. Node.js is intalled under my AppStudio \node directory.

It appears like the electron-builder installation failed or something is not mapped correctly. Does anyone know what my be preventing the build? I get the following message when I tried to generate the Electron package.

npm run dist --prefix electron

> ElectronWeather@1.0.0 dist C:\Program Files (x86)\NSB AppStudio v5\samples\BASIC\5. PhoneGap and Electron\ElectronWeather.appstudio\electron
> electron-builder

'electron-builder' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! ElectronWeather@1.0.0 dist: `electron-builder`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR! 
npm ERR! Failed at the ElectronWeather@1.0.0 dist script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     C:\Users\rf\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2020-05-09T20_50_30_261Z-debug.log

Just tried it here on a Windows box and it worked fine. A couple of suggestions:

1. Save the project in a folder in your own workspace first. Right now, it’s running from the Samples folder. You probably don’t want to write files there.

2. I notice that the sample is running from “C:\Program Files (x86)\NSB AppStudio v5\samples…” which doesn’t look right. AppStudio 8 is a 64 bit application, so it should be in the “C:\Program Files\NSB AppStudio.…” folder. You might want to do a complete uninstall and reinstall AppStudio.
    Solutions to Common Problems - NSB App Studio