Recommendations for mobile friendly Date of Birth friendly Date Picker

The BS4 Input control set for Date works fine even on mobile - for dates that are not far from today. However, for a Date of Birth, where the date can be many years ago, the calendar does not work. That’s too many scrolls through years.

Recommendations for how to deal with this? Is there any class that, applied to the Input Date control, yields a more mobile friendly date of birth date picker?

I have apps that use (this is in extraHeaders):

<script type="text/javascript" src="ted/moment-with-locales.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="ted/tempusdominus-bootstrap-4.min.css" type="text/css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="ted/tempusdominus-bootstrap-4.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/all.css" type="text/css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/all.js"></script>

tempusdominus has an excellent datepicker. My apps usually use rather recent dates. I just tried with a date in March 1921 and it seems to have handled this correctly.

I needed moment.js i.e. moment-with-locales-min.js because the German users of my apps (handling dates) of course wish date system and names in German. I did not get this right simply with AppStudio and Bootstrap. Additionally moment.js makes it easier to calculate date differences correctly.