Time + TextArea Bug


I’ve found a bug that needs fixing. If you create a TextArea (I used a BS4 TextArea) and populate it with:


you get the actual javascript code for the Time function rather than the time itself. It works fine if you omit the vbCRLF, so that’s what’s causing the problem.

Try it out! :slight_smile:

The quickest way to solve your problem will probably to do this in two statements.

It looks like there is a problem in the BASIC to JavaScript conversion. (JavaScript has a number of idiosyncrasies)

Don’t worry - I ‘fixed’ it by using Now instead of Time which doesn’t suffer from this bug.

I wasn’t looking for a solution - I just wanted to make you aware of it so you can fix it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: