User err:error requesting access to upload a new release to the Google play store:Package not found:com. TsT.sFighter

Yes, you need to publish the app to internal testing.

Published to internal trk, apk still unrecognised and quit after showing icon on my phone.

Apk on 2nd phone. Same:quit after displaying icon. 1st time installing android 12 on phone. No more phone for testing.

I would suggest trying remote debugging: Troubleshooting | VoltBuilder

Prelauch report. Devices with issues

Device(s) with issues
Google Pixel 6 (oriole) - Android 12
Google Pixel 7 (panther) - Android 13
Motorola Motorola G20 (java) - Android 11
Google Pixel 2 (Arm) (Pixel2.arm) - Android 13
Google Pixel 5 (redfin) - Android 11
Google Pixel 2 (Pixel2Emulator) - Android 13
Google Pixel 2 (Pixel2Emulator) - Android 12
Generic Small Desktop (x86) (SmallDesktop.x86) - Android 12L
Google Pixel 2 (Pixel2Emulator) - Android 9
Samsung Galaxy S20 (x1q) - Android 10
Google Pixel 5 64-bit only (Beta) (redfin_beta_64) - Android 14

Exceptions
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.google.android.gms.ads.MobileAdsInitProvider: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION_ID metadata must have a String value.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.google.android.gms.ads.MobileAdsInitProvider: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION_ID metadata must have a String value.

Looks like your problem is with admob.

Same problem persist. The remote debugger :1)content security policy of your site blocks the use of Eval in javascript. 2)a label associated with a form field. To fix this issue, nest the in the label or provide a for at tribe on the label that matches a form field I’d.

As always, when I install sfighter.apk on my phone. play protect:unsafe app blocked. Play protect doesn’t recognise this app’s developer… I am not well verse in remote debugger. I don’t know what to key in the url. Anyway, I am not sure whether the app I debug is really sfighter, as my csp is empty, but it says csp block…

This is likely the problem. Are you sure your CSP is blank? If you share a link to your APK, I’d be happy to check for you.

I dm sfighter.apk to support. Or u want my prj?

Email you APK to support@appstudio.dev - we’ll take a look.

FYI, See my phone new gap_build… post in this forum, I have an ad_unit_id that I haven’t replaced in my prj.

The APK you shared has the following CSP:

<meta http-equiv='Content-Security-Policy' content="default-src * gap://ready file:; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' *; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' *; img-src 'self' data:;" />

This is part of why you’re having issues.

Then what should it be?

Exceptions

?? Prelaunch report is just full of asterit

I would try removing 'self' from script-src and see if you still receive errors about eval in the remote debugger.

If this is a problem with AS9, we will certainly fix it. From what I can see, this seems to be a problem with admob, or perhaps your CSP.

If you want help debugging this, we need screenshots of the remote debugging console so we can see the exact error messages you’re receiving. It’s much harder to help you without exact error messages and screenshots.

I am sorry, I think the err comes from ‘convert to javascript’ in the menu of as9. I thought the conversion routine of as9 is similar to the menu routine.

I have dm u at Yr support email.

Only debug.apk can be used for android remote debugging?