User err:error requesting access to upload a new release to the Google play store:Package not found:com. TsT.sFighter

The Google play console and google cloud console has changed drastically. I beleive my new app is lacking permission on credential(having add sFighter app to the list). I don’t know how to do it, as the current upload to Google doc does not match the current Google play and cloud console. Pls help in this aspect…

Typo:not having add, should be haven’t add

VBuilder.log (33.9 KB)

I see this message in your log:

2024-01-16 15:27:30,062 - [Google Play Store] Getting credentials from certificates/google.json
2024-01-16 15:27:30,109 - [Google Play Store] Authenticating
2024-01-16 15:27:30,114 - [Google Play Store] Requesting access to upload a new release
2024-01-16 15:27:30,407 - Error requesting access to upload a new release to the Google Play Store:
 Package not found: com.TsTan.sFighter.

Is this the problem you are asking about?

Are these instructions not working for you for adding permissions: Upload to Google Play | VoltBuilder

I just tried them and they worked without issue for me.

Is it possible your app ID is something other than com.TsTan.sFighter? Can you share a screenshot of the permissions page in the Google Play Console?

VBuilder3.log (33.9 KB)

The can’t find permission on left side of play console. But I could search and add sFighter to the list.
The vb. Log : build the following bundle:… app-release. aab. I thought it should be sFighter-release.aab
Another thing, I couldn’t paste tools/preferences/vb/api credentials

This is the 1st time I use plugin in android release. beforehand, do I need to type in special npm cmd line for it to download to my pc?

1)How to opt in to use. Abb
2)how to download. Apk
3)how to download. Aab, console will give actuad err msg, it will surely help developer.

can’t find permission on left side of play console.

Please take a screenshot. Here’s what I see:

But I could search and add sFighter to the list.

I think your app identifier is incorrect. Please try it in all lowercase. Also, please show me how it appears in the google play console via a screenshot.

I couldn’t paste tools/preferences/vb/api credentials

This is a bug in our UI and we’ll fix it. You don’t have a subscription to VoltBuilder, so you can’t get an API credential. But you don’t need one unless you want a Pro account. Indy access comes with AppStudio.

Do I need to type in special npm cmd line for it to download to my pc?

Not it if you are using VoltBuilder.

1. Choose an androidPackageType of bundle in voltbuilder.json
  2. Choose an androidPackageType of apk in voltbuilder.json and remove any google play references.
  3. Choose an androidPackageType of bundle in voltbuilder.json and remove any google play references.

config xml.log (1.8 KB)

Processing: internal_testing___TsTan_not_a_company.png…

If all apps, can’t see users and permission. Home, can see users and permission

Download bundle, vb build status, processing, hang.ie, unable to download.abb

Attached

Should I do a closed testing then production. I am tstan, not having a company.

I think play console:sFighter, old apk:sfighter.apk Will double check when I have access to home pc after 9 tonight, hopefully can close this err case.

Still the same err, 1)the aab created is app-release.aab,2)previously I use internal testing, I am only doing solo. Should I go for open testing?

Now that I’ve seen your app, I see it’s a new listing. The first listing needs to be uploaded manually.

It seems as if the issue you are having is downloading the AAB from AppStudio? Is that correct?

Yes, I tried downloading.aab manually, but after a while, it shows processing, but it stops. I guess, if I suceeded download manually, it can see better err description.

Please make sure that your androidPackageType is set to bundle, and that your release type is set to release.

Please carefully follow step 2 here: Upload to Google Play | VoltBuilder - you must manually upload your app the first time.

If you still have trouble downloading the AAB from AppStudio, please include a screenshot of your VoltBuilder properties and the VoltBuilder status/download dialog.

I am hesitate to upload to android at the moment, as I am afraid I might published sFighter will admob not fully implemented. My problem is:1)i saw my admob account page stating I am having a adsense account, which is weird, I posted to admob forum, but I haven’t got a 2nd reply for a couple of days. 2)my admob account page states that my payment status is uncompleted. I beleive I went through it, but how come I still got this err? Do I need to provide bank id, bank branch I’d and bank account number? I didn’t see I need to keep in these info in the payment page… Can anyone done with admob provide me with an answer? Thanks in advance, TsTan

I have started another topic, pls post reply over there. Thanks in advance, TsTan

I would start another topic for this.

If you app is set to internal testing, I don’t believe it’ll be published.

I’ve successfully manually upload to internal testing, but there is a button:’
save and publish to play’ , should I click it? Found that my app has 2 javascript statement, thus the err.

I launched sfighter. apk on my phone, it says unreconigned, install anyway, shows icon, then quit