VoltBuider some plugins not works

Hi George, some plugins is not compiling, see below… I am testing all plugins that i use in my apps in a test app, testing one by one.

<gap:plugin name=“phonegap-plugin-mobile-accessibility” source=“npm” />

even using to ios plataform not compile

<gap:plugin name=“cordova-plugin-customurlscheme” source=“npm”>

What is the exact message you are getting?

returns:

UserError: Plugin ‘phonegap-plugin-mobile-accessibility’ is not known to VoltBuilder. Please let us know if you need it.

<gap:plugin name="cordova-plugin-customurlscheme" source="npm">
  <param name="URL_SCHEME" value="xmenu" />
</gap:plugin>

returns

UserError: Parse Error in config.xml: mismatched tag: line 8

We have a list of plugins which we have checked to make sure they do not have problem - currently over 700 of them.

This particular plugin was developed by PhoneGap. It is not supported anymore, and was last updated 4 years ago. Is there another way to get the information you need from it?

which one? phonegap-plugin-mobile-accessibility (this one is very important) or cordova-plugin-customurlscheme (not important for now)?

Is there a list of 700 plugins?

cordova-plugin-customurlscheme is fine.

You can’t put a <param clause in the middle of a <plugin. Here’s the correct way to use it:

phonegap-plugin-mobile-accessibility is the problem. It’s not supported and has not been updated in 4 years. It’s a matter of time until it breaks and causes problems. Are you sure there isn’t a better way to get the information you need?

It was the only way that i founded to lock my html desing into android. Users set big letters in the device and crash my design… do you have any tip to not use this plugin?

Can you explain what you need to do a bit more clearly?

phonegap-plugin-mobile-accessibility has been added.

works perfect!!!