VoltBuilder compile error OCR Plugin in iOS

Hi Guys

I am using cordova-plugin-mobile-ocr plugin, works and compiles ok in android, but for iOS VoltBuilder shows error:

The following build commands failed:
PhaseScriptExecution [CP]\ Copy\ Pods\ Resources /Users/agent04/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Live-dfyvlqvtmcujpobhfbkihqhpchsi/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Live/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Live.build/Debug-iphoneos/Live.build/Script-194B8428E52A4ACADEBCAA88.sh (in target ‘Live’ from project ‘Live’)
(1 failure)
Command finished with error code 65: xcodebuild -workspace,Live.xcworkspace,-scheme,Live,-configuration,Debug,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,Live.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch,EMBEDDED_CONTENT_CONTAINS_SWIFT = YES,ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES=NO,LD_RUNPATH_SEARCH_PATHS = “@executable_path/Frameworks”
xcodebuild: Command failed with exit code 65
Error: xcodebuild: Command failed with exit code 65
at ChildProcess.whenDone (/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:136:25)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:390:28)
at maybeClose (node:internal/child_process:1064:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:301:5)

error: Resource “/Users/agent04/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Live-dfyvlqvtmcujpobhfbkihqhpchsi/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Live/BuildProductsPath/Debug-iphoneos/GoogleMobileVision/GoogleMVTextDetectorResources.bundle” not found. Run ‘pod install’ to update the copy resources script.
reset_keychain
Output:
Build d9ccb822-6498-4ecc-aee5-7a8048cb72d7 failed

Looking at your log, I think this is the important message:

/platforms/ios/Live/Plugins/cordova.plugins.diagnostic/Diagnostic_Location.m:133:40: 
warning: 'requestTemporaryFullAccuracyAuthorizationWithPurposeKey:completion:' is only available on iOS 14.0 or newer [-Wunguarded-availability-new]
                [self.locationManager  requestTemporaryFullAccuracyAuthorizationWithPurposeKey:purpose completion:^(NSError* error){
                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check to make sure your plugins are up to date.

i am lost in docs and this error… in plugin npm site https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-mobile-ocr
says:

For iOS please also follow the steps below.

• Once the iOS platform is added in command line, change directory to where podfile is found. Example location :- (myapp/platforms/ios).
  • Make sure you have cocoapods installed then in command line do pod update .
  • Now open myapp.xcworkspace which is usually found in the same directory as the podfile, then build and run.
    Note :- if you use myapp.xcodeproj to build and run, it will not work and it will show a linker error.
    Note :- if you manually create the podfile, please refer to issue #2

I have no idea how do it in appstudio + voltbuilder…

Some one usin OCR in iOS with success?

There isn’t any way to do these installation steps in VoltBuilder.