Voltbuilder compile error today

Until last week, our app was compiling ok.
Now it is showing a dependency error and we can no longer compile on voltbuider (detail, the fix dependency link does not work).

It seems that some plugin is missing now, but I have no idea which one.

Can you help me?

Follows end of log file

Duplicate class com.google.zxing.qrcode.encoder.MaskUtil found in modules jetified-barcodescanner-release-2.1.5-runtime.jar (:barcodescanner-release-2.1.5:) and jetified-core-3.3.3.jar (com.google.zxing:core:3.3.3)
  Duplicate class com.google.zxing.qrcode.encoder.MatrixUtil found in modules jetified-barcodescanner-release-2.1.5-runtime.jar (:barcodescanner-release-2.1.5:) and jetified-core-3.3.3.jar (com.google.zxing:core:3.3.3)
  Duplicate class com.google.zxing.qrcode.encoder.QRCode found in modules jetified-barcodescanner-release-2.1.5-runtime.jar (:barcodescanner-release-2.1.5:) and jetified-core-3.3.3.jar (com.google.zxing:core:3.3.3)

Go to the documentation to learn how to <a href="d.android.com/r/tools/classpath-sync-errors">Fix dependency resolution errors</a>.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See https://docs.gradle.org/6.5/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD FAILED in 3s
27 actionable tasks: 27 executed
Command failed with exit code 1: /platforms/android/gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b /platforms/android/build.gradle
Error: Command failed with exit code 1: /platforms/android/gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b /platforms/android/build.gradle
    at makeError (/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:59:11)
    at handlePromise (/node_modules/execa/index.js:114:26)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)

Go to the documentation to learn how to <a href="d.android.com/r/tools/classpath-sync-errors">Fix dependency resolution errors</a>.
Build 59ff3166-99b4-4115-8030-e6b19e5adc4c failed

found the problem…
<plugin name="phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner" /> .....
but changing to

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-barcodescanner" /> .....
and
<plugin name="cordova-plugin-qr-barcode-scanner" />.....

still the problem

This doesn’t look like something we can help with. Have you tried contacting the developer of the plugin?

all of them?

4 plugins with error… it works fine 4 days ago…

You can open issues in their repos.

Do you still have a copy of your project from 4 days ago, when it last worked? What happens with that?

No i dont… but i am testing in appstudio barcode sample, basicly there are some confict with some plugins when barcode, facebook and diagnostic are together

I finally found the problem.
I don’t remember why I used this plugin

<preference name = "AndroidXEnabled" value = "true" />

This is the bad guy

Thanks for posting the solution!

it is not the end… compiles, but facebook plugin and google login are in confilct!!! OMG!!! 3 days to send to stores…