I upgraded appstudio from 188.8.131.52 to 8.2, i tried to create an Android native app with voltbuilder but without success, i got the attached screen without getting the app url
Looks like a problem on the server. We’re on it.
Due to some upgrades we introduced, the server went down overnight. The problem has been fixed and everything is running normally again.
It was the first real test of the queuing mechanism. The good news is that no jobs were lost and the backlog has been processed.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you have any questions or have run into any issues, let us know!
Everything is working fine,
Thank you for your support,