Voltbuilder not working

I am using the Appstudio 8.4.2.0 to build with Voltbuilder, it show the following error message.

Error -1 returned from VoltBuilder: Could not connect to VoltBuilder server: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.volt.build’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v1/app/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1124)’)))

Error -1 returned from VoltBuilder: Could not authenticate API Credentials: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.volt.build’, port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=30)

The last successful build for the same project is last week 17/8. I didn’t change anything on the project and didn’t upgrade the Appstudio. Is it the Voltbuilder problem? I subscripted the Voltbuilder Indy plan already and it is my first build since last week.

Our service provider has been having problems for about 7 hours now. We’re working with them on a resolution.

The problems appear to be intermittent - many jobs are going through. Try submitting again if this happens.

OK. I will try later.

I just try again with the sample project CordovaBarcode.project on my desktop PC and got the following message.

I am using my notebook with Appstudio 8.5.4 to build the same sample project, it work fine.

This is an unrelated problem. To use this plugin, you’ll need a paid VoltBuilder plan. Here is more information:

https://www.appstudio.dev/app/voltbuilder_for_appstudio.php/

Linode reports the problems have been resolved.