Wasm database error (and other issues)

i got “https://xxxxx/nsb/library/jswasm/sqlite3.wasm 404 (Not Found)” error while deploy app to web server. Local browser deployment is loaded successfully

Thanks
Teo

Just tried this here myself - it worked for me.

First thing to check: In the Libraries window, do you have SQLite (WASM) turned on?

Also, what messages show up on the console?

Yes, SQLLite (WASM) and Basic libraries are ticked.

Attached console window for details

Thanks
Teo

Any chance you can zip your project and send to me? I’d like to try deploying it to my server to see if that makes a difference.

zip file has sent to u.

Thanks
Teo

Got it - trying it now.

Try this build of AppStudio:

https://download.appstudio.dev.us-east-1.linodeobjects.com/AppStudio-v9.0.5.1b1.exe

I have tried the build, but no luck, still same error. Besides, since i cannot debug my app from google chrome anymore, i have to make as native app in order to test my app. i got the following message since now

Please advices

Thanks
Teo

This looks like a license issue, not anything to do with SQlite.

Could you DM me a screenshot of your About screen?

Dear George

Here is my about screen. Now it has been able to make native app after I keyed voltbuilder API credentials.

1. after install 9.0.5.1b1 build, i always encounter the attached images. Have to try multiple makes to be successful

Thanks
Teo

Would you DM your project to me? I’d like to try it here.

George

Please find the attached zip file

Thanks
Teo

OETms.appstudio.zip (3.96 MB)

I tried your project - it built without any issues.

You mention you need to try multiple times to get a successful build. Are you just submitting the same job over and over again?

(PS. I notice you have this line in your config.xml. This forces the build to use an old version of Android. Any reason you cannot remove it so your project makes an up to date apk?

<engine name="android" spec="10.1.2" />

)

Dear George

1. I think the error come out on re-run NSB/App after adding new image file into image folder. The error will prompt one time only. Then it is able make the App afterward without same error. You may try it out.

2. old version android, I will try to remove the line and see what happen

Thanks
Teo

| ghenne AppStudio Team
May 27 |

• | - |

You mention you need to try multiple times to get a successful build. Are you just submitting the same job over and over again?

(PS. I notice you have this line in your config.xml. This forces the build to use an old version of Android. Any reason you cannot remove it so your project makes an up to date apk?

)

Dear George

After I remove <engine name="android" spec="10.1.2" />, I got attached image when App Run (splash screen gone)

Thanks
Teo

Dear George

1. I think the error come out on re-run NSB/App after adding new image file into image folder. The error will prompt one time only. Then it is able make the App afterward without same error. You may try it out.

2. old version android, I will try to remove the line and see what happen

Thanks
Teo

| ghenne AppStudio Team
May 27 |

• | - |

)

How are you generating your splash screens? Later versions of Android have a new way of rendering them.

Dear George

I only have a 2732x2732 image file in image folder. No special tool to generate it. Any documents regarding this?

Thanks
Teo

Try adding these lines to your config.xml, in Project Properties/VoltBuilder:

<preference name='AndroidWindowSplashScreenAnimatedIcon' value='resources/splashTemplate.png' />
<preference name='AndroidWindowSplashScreenBackground' value='#000000' />

(adjust the path so it’s the same as your project)

See this for more info.

Dear George

This is my setting

1. <preference name='AndroidWindowSplashScreenAnimatedIcon' value='images/splash.png' />
    However, the App splash screen still missing when i remove the following

2.<preference name="AndroidInsecureFileModeEnabled" value="true" />
What is this preference for? Ajax return 0 if I remove it

1. ie: BTText(i)=same value
    it show bad assignment with red line below. Does this matter?

Thanks
Teo